Do you love traveling? if yes, then you must have heard about or maybe even have traveled on a cruise. and when it comes to cruising, then one of the best cruises around the world is Carnival cruise. and these tips and tricks regarding cruise traveling will be enhancing your cruise traveling by considerable notches.
1. Embarkation And Debarkation Tips
If you have not traveled on a cruise before then you would know that the first time of arriving at the cruise and taking so much information inside can be really of an overwhelming experience. and furthermore, departing and getting away can be an equally stressful thing to do in which case these simple hacks will help you in making your embarkation and debarkation process quite easy.
- Checking online well before your journey will give you a sort of upper hand for avoiding any kind of delay.
- Renting a car to travel to your ship from the airport would be a good idea and doing the same on your return journey will benefit you in quite a wide scope and would prove to be quite economical in terms of time and money as well.
- Tipping to the porters for taking care of your bags is another great way to make sure that your bags are treated in a good way.
- Taking the cruise transport services at selected airports can help you a great deal with the hassle of unloading and loading your luggage.
- Another great way to save money would be to go for other transportation options like uber which will help you get to your destination in a much cheaper way.
2. Cost Saving Carnival Tips
When it comes to travel around no matter what kind of transportation source you are using; savings becomes a good aspect of traveling.
- The best way to save huge on cruise booking is to travel in the low season and the best time to find such deals would be between the holiday season and summer break.
- To curb your spending the best and the most practical way is to spend less on anything which you think is unworthy of spending.
- If you don’t want to spend too much then choosing the older carnival ships might just prove to be quite economically feasible for you.
3. Carnival Beverage Tips And Tricks
When it comes to beverages then who wouldn’t want to be a part of something so enticing as a glass of chilled beer. And if you research about it then you will get to know that CHEERS beverage program on carnival is the most asked about thing.
- So, if you ever travel to Carnival Cruise then the most important tip would be not to carry any soda or bottled water on the ship.
- Another quite interesting thing to know is the fact that you will be allowed to carry only a 750ml of wine bottle given the fact that you are an adult over 21 years of age.
- And if you carry a corkscrew for your wine bottle then that would be an additional advantage.
- If by chance you plan to prolong your wine’s life then you can simply give it to the waiters who will keep it in the dining room with a label of your name. Indeed carnival cruise vacation packages are quite great in this peculiar regard.
4. Carnival Dining Tips
If you dine on Carnival cruise then you would come to know that it one of the most awesome feeling to experience. And the best thing about it is that…
- You can create your own menu. Basically, what this means is that you can plan your meals to include the best of every place and every cuisine.
- When you board the Carnival Cruise then you can expect to taste some of the specialties which are available on it.
- And the best thing about is the fact that there are a plethora of food options on Carnival Cruise like vegetarian, non-vegetarian and even gluten-free meals.
5. Stateroom/Cabin Tips
This is particularly for those people who want to party all night and have some fun.
It is best advised that if you suffer from motion sickness then getting a cabin in the lower decks amidship would really benefit you.
However, if you love beautiful sceneries then having a cabin with a window or a balcony would offer you with some of the most amazing views of vast ocean and islands.
Another thing to keep in mind is that the interior cabins don’t have natural sunlight so it is advised that you carry a torch with yourself.
6. Family Cruising Tips
It is quite a great way of traveling with your family because life is all about having fun and spending some quality time with those who you love and care for.
If you want to spend an evening with your better half then you can send your child to a camp carnival where your child not just enjoys but will also be taken care of!
7. Carnival Spa Tips
On Carnival Cruises, you get to avail the benefits of treating yourself with some really rejuvenating spa tips.
- If you really like to go to the spa then you can benefit yourself from availing the daily or even weekly spa passes for your healthcare needs.
- And the best thing is that you can even get special discounts and offers and not just that because you also get to enjoy the Sauna and Jacuzzi on some cruise decks.
8. Outdoor And Entertainment Cruise Tips
There are a plethora of carnival cruise activities which you can enjoy. Participating in these activities you won’t be disappointed.
The best way to enjoy a great deal on carnival cruise would be by taking part in activities in which there are not so many people participating which will give you an edge for enjoying more.
Have you ever seen a movie under the starlit sky surrounded by nothing but a vast expanse of ocean? If yes, then you know that it is so much fun and simply an amazing experience. And to make this even more overwhelming, the best thing you can do is come early and get the best seat possible for yourself.
9. Technology And Communication Tips And Tricks
When it comes to technology, then there is a great scope of possibilities on Carnival Cruise. And these tips and tricks will help you avail the benefits of technology while onboard.
- Switching to airplane mode will benefit you from huge roaming bills. So, yeah it would be a great piece of advice.
- If you download carnival hub apps then you get to track your daily activities on the go from viewing your folio to seeing the menu from different specialty options.
- If you are traveling with a large group of friends or family then having a strong communication network will help you a great deal. And for that, you can choose to have some walkie-talkies with you all time.
10. Cruise Safety Tips
Being aware of the safety rules while you are on board will be an added advantage for you making your cruise traveling experience quite an exciting one.
Getting insured while traveling on a cruise will help you have even more fun as it makes you stress-free from the fear of trip cancellation and other unforeseen events!
When you participate in the boat drills then you are adding a somewhat skill in you which will be helping you in crucial times.
Carrying a hand sanitizer will be of utmost importance as you would be practically sharing a cruise with thousands of people coming from different backgrounds and different lifestyles. It will act as a precautionary advantage on your journey.
Hope these tips and tricks would have helped you in getting and securing a great travel experience. And if you are looking for cheap cruise packages then our travel executives can snag you the best deals. For that call +1 (844) 576-5505.