Welcome to Hicinko.com website (collectively with all our websites). This Website is solely to help and assist our clients in using or obtaining any information, materials, services or products through this Website, or otherwise transacting business with us and/or travel suppliers, and for no other purposes except as otherwise approved by us.
1.HiCinko collects information from third party suppliers about the flights, car rentals, cruises etc. HiCinko motive is to provide the customers with the utmost correct information about the same but at the same time HiCinko cannot be held liable directly or indirectly for any kind of information mismatch or any last minute changes for that matter. The main aim of HiCinko is to provide all information about the flights, cruises, vacation packages, passports, visas, baggage rules but these keep changing on regular basis from time to time. The customer should keep himself updated and informed about any kind of visa or traveling related rules.
2. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless HiCinko as a travel agency, its parents, subsidiaries, agents, shareholders, affiliates, employees, directors and officers, from any and all liability, claim, loss, damage, demand or expense (including reasonable attorney fees) asserted by any third party, including government entities, arising from, or in connection with:
3. Any breach by the Indemnifying Party regarding the terms of this Agreement, including, without limitation, any breach of any warranty or representation contained herein; and any negligence or wilful misconduct committed by either party; the indemnifying party shall have the right to conduct the defence of any such claim and all negotiations for its settlement or compromise; provided, however, that (a) No settlement or compromise affecting the financial or legal obligations of Indemnified party shall be agreed to without prior written approval, (b) The indemnified party shall have the right to participate, at its own expense, in the defence and settlement of any such Claim, and (c) The indemnified party notifies the indemnifying Party promptly of a Claim, provided that, failure to provide timely notice will not alter the indemnifying Party obligations except to the extent that the Indemnifying Party is materially prejudiced thereby.
4. HiCinko reserves the right to cancel any travel booking within immediate effect if it feels the information provided by you is incorrect or fraudulent in any regard possible.
5. Prices shown on the website are very dynamic in nature and are provided by suppliers. HiCinko cannot be held liable for any kind of changes thereof.
6. Any information which is deemed Confidential by HiCinko shall be maintained confidential by the user in all regards and shall not be disclosed until and unless as required by law or to serve the purpose of this agreement and the obligations of both the parties therein.
7. HiCinko is not responsible for any tickets that could not be issued or processed due to incomplete verification of credit card information, or credit card decline or due to any kind of technical glitches. No fare is guaranteed unless tickets are issued.
8. It is the duty of every passenger to reconfirm his flight bookings 24 hours prior to departure always. The customer is free to contact HiCinko for any kind of assistance required in such a condition.
9. All tickets which will be delivered to the customer/passenger will be over the internet owing to being electronic in their very nature.
10. By electronically signing a ticket offer emailed to you, you represent that you are over 18 years of age and you accept that the final price quoted to you at the time of booking is valid, including all applicable taxes, surcharges, and fees, and you agree to pay for that valid charge on the credit / debit card account number that you supply to us.
1) Any loss, injury, damage, accident, death, or delay due to an act or omission of a supplier, including, without limitation, an act of negligence or the default of a supplier, or an act of god; 2) Any damage and/or delay due to the weather or causes beyond control; or 3) Any additional expense, omissions, delays, failure to make connections or acts of any governmental authority.
12. If you miss your flight, go to the airline counter immediately or call us. Missed flights are not refundable and the ticket loses value, and changes or replacement flights will be at the discretion of the applicable Supplier(s). We are not responsible or liable for providing notice or information concerning any regulations with regard to passports, visas, customs or health.
13. Please note that you cannot travel if you do not have all required and necessary documents, such as visa, re-entry permits, and passport. It is your responsibility to check if you need a visa for the country you are flying to.
14. If you do not have the correct documentation, you may be refused carriage by the air carrier or entry into any country. Where entry is refused, fines or other penalties may be imposed on you. Any passenger who travels without the required visa/passport/other documents is solely responsible for and must immediately pay all fines, surcharges, costs (including the cost of their immediate return flight), and any other amounts of any description which are incurred or imposed by the air carrier or HiCinko.
You acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms, and that these Terms have the same force and effect as a signed agreement.